Manish Gupta , cpa
A qualified Chartered Accountant (CPA) from India with over 21 years of experience on Accounts & Finance, Audit, Taxation, Financial Consulting, Banking. The areas include Finance & Accounts, Internal Audit, Projects & Fund Management, Financial Reporting, Financial Planning & Analysis, Budgeting & Cost Control, Fraud and Forensic Investigation, Business Process Review, System Implementation, Regulatory Compliance, Mentoring, Leadership, Team Building.
- Leveraged skills in developing financial strategies, participating in the divisional and corporate decision-making process, financial reporting, budgetary management, and reporting all capital commitments and expenditures
- Exposure and experience of working across different team and globe e. India, East Africa, Singapore, South Africa, US, UK etc.
- Incisive acumen in designing a systematic process for annual and quarterly audit scheduling based on a company-wide risk assessment and interaction with senior management with focus on ensuring accomplishment of the department’s audit plan and complete audit coverage
- Establishing consistent and appropriate business practices, propounded innovative means to fund financial needs of the organization, analyzing project expenditures and advising management.
- Reviewing and enhancing all financial procedures and internal controls, automating and integrating financial information systems, directing preparation of financial forecasts with coordinated budget projections
- Achievement oriented professional with excellent people management skills and capabilities to manage change with ease.
- Certified lean Six Sigma Green Belt (Process Improvement, Operational Excellence, Data Driven decision making, innovation, lean, Six Sigma, Business Analytics).
My success is due to my ability to assist organisations helping in achieving business objectives. I am focused on values, corporate objectives and strategic planning to directly impact success, growth and profit of the businesses.